lari-img



income-img

Insert your monthly income below

Gross monthly salary:

net monthly salary:

Other income:

total disposable income:



Tobacco
Monthly expenses on tobacco
Quantity
Price
Cigarettes consumed per day (piece)
i Insert the number of cigarettes consumed per day here
i 6.43 GEL is assumed as an average price for a pack of cigarettes, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Tobaccos consumed per day (gram)
i Insert the amount of tobaccos (a piece of cigarette contains approximately one gram of tobacco) consumed per day here
i 150.00 GEL is assumed as an average price for one kg of tobaccos, but you can insert a specific price manually here

Total monthly expenses on tobacco (GEL)
Alcoholic Drinks
Monthly expenses on alcoholic beverages (except wine)
Quantity
Price
Monthly expenses on beer (bottle, 0.5 litre)
i Insert the amount of beer purchased per month in the form of the number of 0.5-litre-bottle equivalent here
i 2.64 GEL is assumed as an average price for a 0.5-litre-bottle of beer, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Vodka consumed per month (bottle, 0.5 litre)
i Insert the amount of vodka purchased per month in the form of the number of 0.5-litre-bottle equivalent here
i 15.44 GEL is assumed as an average price for a 0.5-litre-bottle of vodka, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Cognac, brandy, whiskey, and other spirits consumed per month (bottle, 0.5 litre)
i Insert the amount of cognac, whiskey, and other spirits purchased per month in the form of the number of 0.5-litre-bottle equivalent here
i 23.22 GEL is assumed as an average price for a 0.5-litre-bottle of strong spirit, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Total monthly expenses on alcoholic beverages (GEL)
Fuel
Monthly expenses on car fuel
Quantity
Price
Petrol — litre
i Insert the amount of petrol purchased per month here
i 2.88 GEL is assumed as an average price for a litre of petrol fuel, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Diesel fuel — litre
i Insert the amount of diesel purchased per month here
i 2.83 GEL is assumed as an average price for a litre of diesel fuel, but you can insert a specific price manually here
LPG / CNG (dm3, litre)
i Insert the amount of LPG / CNG purchased per month here
i 1.40 GEL is assumed as an average price for a litre (dm3) of LPG / CNG, but you can insert a specific price manually here
Total monthly expenses on car fuel (GEL)
Savings
Monthly savings (GEL)
The savings cannot be a negative number
Other expenses (GEL)
i According to the structure of spending of a typical consumer, it is assumed that 80% of other types of products and services purchased per month are subject to VAT taxation, and the rest of 20% - is not taxed by the VAT.
Expenses exceed income
View results